Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jungle Jim's

Jungle Jim's is a grocery store that has stuff from all over the world. It's pretty cool. Unfortunately we never get to go there. We hadn't been since Blake was a baby. It's just not close to us at all. However, this day, we were over in the area, so we stopped by. I really wanted the kids to see all the stuff, and the bathrooms just make you smile! Yes, I said, SMILE! the $5,000 bottle of hot sauce
Seriously, how many kinds of honey could there be?
Blake and his dark chocolate
Luke and his hot sauce. There were two full aisles of it!
And the famous bathrooms - ewwwww - port-a-potties! Sike! Those are just the doors to them. They're really nice inside. It was not easy to get the boys to go in though. The doors definitely fooled them.

1 comment:

  1. You're making me miss Cinci. Ikea and Jungle Jim's...next post about Trader Joe's and I'll cry! No, I love it here, it's just a small town, and I got spoiled for 8 years. We'll have to visit Cinci sometime.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete