Monday, August 30, 2010

Michigan w/ the older boys

Allrighty, everyone. I'm trying to get caught up on the past month 1/2, and here goes nothing:
Eric's parents came down on Fourth of July weekend. One, they wanted to see the awesome fireworks! Two, they wanted to steal my boys. They stole the older boys and kept them for about 2 1/2 weeks. After the first week of adjusting, the boys had a blast. They went to a fish hatchery, some water parks, Call of the Wild, and a whole slew of other things. My awesome Mother-in-law took pictures of all the stuff for me because she knows I'm a picture fiend. They had a blast, and of course, didn't want to come home. OH, and you have to know that they became fans of the TV show MONK while they were there. Big FANS! That's all I heard about while I was on the phone with them. Shoot, they're still talking about it!
The sand dunes
Mackinac Bridge

The mirrow house

Thunder Falls

Fish Hatchery

No comments:

Post a Comment