Thursday, April 28, 2011

Motivation

What's wrong with me. I haven't blogged in months. It's not that I don't have the time, I just don't feel like it. There's always something crazy going on, so I have plenty of stuff to write about. I just don't. I even have about 10 blog posts saved waiting to be published. Maybe if I start small...I'll get back into the mode. I thought about a good subject to write about today....."Getting Flushed." Great title, huh? I wonder what's going through your heads right now.
Oh, and pictures? I'm not even going to tell you that I've barely taken any photographs of anyone since we got home from Gatlinburg. Shoot, I just glanced and the March and April folders...they are very, very sad. There has to be something wrong with me.

Argh... I've always heard that you just need to jump back into the saddle and do it. So that's what I'm going to be doing. I'm jumping in. Hopefully the saddle I'm jumping into is secure....(I've had an experience when it wasn't too secure, and let's say that wasn't too pleasant.), and that the horse isn't a bucking bronco. I'm going to go back and post all the old posts along with posting some new ones. Let the fun begin!
Here's the most recent of the fam that I have. Okay, I'm not in it, but I chose this on because the other isn't that pleasant. Hey, it's my blog, I can do that!



Our visit to the Ripley's Aquarium in Gatlinburg back in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment