Saturday, August 22, 2009

3 in 2 days

I guess you could say that we had a "park weekend." We ended up going to the park three times in two days. The first was Friday night when Eric announced at the spur of the moment that we were all going to a park nearby our house. We ended up walking the trail around the soccer field and then let the kids play at the park. Then Eric introduced the kids to chicken fighting.

I love Jakeb's stance in this one as though there his Daddy couldn't make him fall off. I love Eric's faces that he made while chicken fighting the kids. Then after garage saling on Saturday morning, and I mean bright and early on Saturday morning, we stopped at Fort Liberty which is one of the kids all time favorite parks.

Check out this other picture from one of the last time we went to the park. It was when Makenna was a little baby, so she wasn't in the last one. Check it out HERE. I can't believe how much they've grown!

Gotta love the boots!

Later that day when daddy kept falling asleep on the couch with kids around him..(he had a all day church work-day.)...I took the kids to the park that was affectionately dubbed the "chicken park" again so they could play, so daddy could get some sleep. And then I caught these cute pictures of Makenna and Luke on the swing. Look at him kissing her head!

No comments:

Post a Comment