Thursday, September 3, 2009

new letters

I was feeling a little bad for the boys. While Klaire and Makenna's room is decorated beautifully, the boys' rooms aren't decorated too much. They do have paint on the walls and matching comforters, but that's about it. Now grant it, they've never complained, but I wanted to get some stuff on the walls for them. So of course, what do I turn to??? Altered letters. Soooooooo easy. Here's Jakeb's and Kaleb's along with some sports decals that I got at Target. I think the whole project with the decals cost about $32? Not too bad for decorations, huh? Oh, and you can't see it, but the decals go along the other wall, and we still have one sheet of decals left. I'm waiting until we get closet doors to do the rest. here they are before they got on the wall.
Here's on the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment