Thursday, July 1, 2010

3rd time's the charm

For three weeks, Makenna has had to endure the big foam curlers. Man, I hated them when I was little. I would do anything not to have to let my mom put those in my hair. Poor Makenna! It's her turn. It took us three weeks to perfect it, but you know what they say...If at first you don't succeed, try, try, and TRY again!

First try: Did it while it was dry, used medium curlers.

Result: Blah. Looks pretty much the same.



2nd Try: Did it while it was wet. Used x-small curlers.

Result #2: uhh.. maybe a little too curly? It didn't help that the boys laughed at her.


(after brushing it out)

Third try: Used Large curlers while wet. (no pic)
#3 results: DARLING!!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! Love all the pictures!!! I have gotten Grace to let me put hot rollers in here hair, and that turns out ok, but not really sure I could convince her to sleep in them. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete