Monday, July 19, 2010

Fourth of July

Better late than never they always say..right? Fourth of July was a hit this year. I think it was the first time it hadn't rained in about four years. Eric's fireworks were fantastic this year. I think they were his best yet. Since Independence Day was on a Sunday, we didn't have our big cookout because the church was having a social. But everyone was invited over to our house afterwards for the fireworks. We had quite a turnout. Eric seriously outdid himself this year. He had some sort of switch mechanism lighting the fireworks this year so he didn't have to run around lighting them himself. He also had music going on this year. It was great! I didn't get a lot of pictures of the actual fireworks because I was taking a video of the whole thing this year, but I did get some sparkler pictures and stuff like that.










These were one of my favorites this year because they criss-crossed in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment