Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wipeout


I don't know who watches Wipeout or not, but my family thinks it's absolutely hilarious. I think I can honestly say it's the only show we watch during the summer. We roll with laughter when we watch it. For those of you who don't know what it is Wipeout is an gigantic obstacle course that people from all over America compete it. Of course, ABC makes the course next to impossible to do, so the people are constantly Wiping Out, hence the name....WIPEOUT! Klaire loves to copy people, and apparently she decided to copy the Wipeout show tonight with this amazing wipeout!


It's great, huh? She would do wonderfully on the big balls.
Oh, and for the concerned. Klaire was fine. She cried for a few seconds and then was trying to walk again.

However, she did successfully take her first steps tonight to her daddy. Then she kept doing it over and over. I got some of it on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment