Saturday, May 14, 2011

Girl boots

For those of you who know my family, you know that my boys love boots. It all started back when Blake was little, and he had a pair or yellow rain boots that he called his "santa boots." He eventually called them his "pirate boots." Since then he moved on to many other different boots, and if I would buy him a new pair of rubber boots that fit him, he would wear those too. Jakeb also wears boots, but I think that's simply because they are easy to put on, and no other reason than that. Kaleb, however, loves boots too. He's been known to wear them to bed, outside with shorts, and just about anywhere. I thought that the boot infatuation would stop with the boys. I never thought my girls would like boots this much, but well...it's happened. They've bought into the boot craze too.

and then we have Klaire who insists on wearing boots too. AHHH!!! Hey but at least they're stylin' boots!



No comments:

Post a Comment