Monday, May 30, 2011

I passed the test.

Blake came up to me tonight with tears, and said, "Mom, you passed the test!" Of course I'm wondering what test this was. He looks at me and says, "Well, number one, you took us to Golden Corral. And number 2, you tried to save me." He then went on to pull out one of his most prized possessions from behind his back and gave it to me. It was his Morgan Dollar and certificate.




You might ask what it was that I saved him from, and well, I could try to go into it and explain, but I just don't think it's worth the time time or the effort. Let's just say that I tried to keep him out of trouble with his dad. But apparently to a ten year old boy, it meant the world! I think it might have been the sweetest thing he's ever done!

No comments:

Post a Comment