Sunday, May 8, 2011

Greatest toy ever!!!


I love toys. I think I might even like toys more than my kids do. That being said, we were at Costco where I saw this cool little car-like thing. I made the mistake of getting the display one down, and letting my kids drive it around the store. They were having so much fun, and you should have seen the people's faces that were watching them. The adults were enjoying them riding around the store. No lie. In fact, I think we were the sales reps for these little cars because I'm sure that a few people ended up buying them. Anyways, somehow the Plasma Car, as it is called, made its way into my cart and then out the door into my car.

I gave the kids a choice. We could get this Plasma Car for their end of the school year present or we could go to Kung Fu Panda 2 as a family. It was up to them. I figured it cost about the same. The vote was 4 to 1, not including mine. So, it came home with us, and has since become like a part of the family. The kids take turns riding inside the house and outside. It can hold up to 220 pounds, so everyone gets to ride it.
What's cool about the little car is that it requires no batteries or anything. All you do is grab the steering wheel and move it back and forth causing it to GO! I wouldn't know anything about that because you would never catch me on it, ahem...really...especially NOT after the kids go to bed.















1 comment:

  1. Ahem... where are the pics of you on it? I know they have to exist! Do I need to call Eric? LOL!

    ReplyDelete