Sunday, May 22, 2011

I scrapbooked!

Shoot, I scrapbooked a real album for the first time in over a year. At least I think it's been a year. I had the idea of making an album for a friend of mine who is moving to California. I wanted her to have an album of our church family. I thought of this idea very late Wednesday night/Thursday morning, so I started working. I ordered the pictures at Costco, picked them up Friday, and finished the album on Sunday. AHHHH!!!! Her going away get-together was on Sunday night. I made a few blank pages for our church members to sign, and then placed them in the back. I forgot to take a picture of my very favorite page in the back of the book. Oh well. Here's a few of the pages. Maybe I'm getting my mojo back, and I'll finally get caught up on all my scrapbooking. Yeah, right, I'm only about 5 years behind!














No comments:

Post a Comment