Sunday, May 29, 2011

Veggies

We went to Golden Corral tonight. The kids LOVE Golden Corral...me, not so much, but because I know how much they love it, I chose it as the place we were gonna go. (Note: Eric told me that I had to decide because he didn't care.) Anyways, after the kids filled their plates with fried chicken, pizza, and a lot of other fried foods, they went after the desserts. After at least 2 desserts each, I thought back and realized that they hadn't had any vegetables on their plates. what kind of mom lets their kids eat only junk food? I told them that they each had to have ONE vegetable. Two of my boys looked at me and said, "Mom, we did. We had macaroni and cheese!"









Since when did that become a vegetable? And what kind of mom does that make me since TWO of my kids thought that! I chuckled pretty hard on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment